Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday (ok, well Thursday night but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel).

I'm tired...so very very tired.  I've been dealing with AF or some version of AF since Labor Day.  I thought I got AF on Labor Day...and I did for about 2 days..nothing heavy.  Then it disappeared for 3 days.  Then it came back....with AVENGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cramps, clotting.....bloating...everything.  That was last Thursday.  As of today, I'm still spotting.  Not too bad....but I'M STILL FRIGGIN SPOTTING!!!!  WTF?

It also seems to be having an effect on my mood.  I'm cranky and grumpy...and irritible.  Work is just.........ugh....the girls are grating on my nerves.  It's making the fact that my house is in utter disarray (and has been since the end of July) stress me out!!!!  It's eating me up.  I want it to go away.  If I'm still spotting by Monday, I will call the doctor.

We are still very much on the fence about baby #3.  Deep down I would really love to have another baby.  Midway down, I feel that it would destroy me.  John and I never find time to ourselves.  We are tired all the time...stressed to the max.  But I feel we would both like to have another baby.

Adding to that is the fact that my health insurance goes away in January and my new insurance won't cover IVF.  As you know, I can't get pg. without it.  Need to ask DH to find out if his insurance will cover IVF.

If that isn't enough, DH doesn't know if he will have a job in January.  To add insult to injury, I found out that my site will have reductions in force of about 4%...which doesn't sound like alot....however, when you only have 1000 people.....it's a decent amount of people.

What to do?  What to do?  What to do?  No idea....no idea.

Tomorrow I am going to work for a few hours, getting a manicure and pedicure and coming home to paint trim.  Yes, I will put gloves on to save my manicure.  But I need to pitch in to paint in order to make some headway on the dining room this weekend.  The new furniture is being delivered next weekend and I would like it to be 90% done.  The walls have been painted, the door has been installed......and that's about it.

Well, my tummy is growling, my head is starting to pound.....I think it's ice cream and bed time.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment