Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Looking up

That's how I feel...that things are looking up.

Yes, at the moment, there are three guys jackhammering the crap out of my basement but....things are looking up.

We have decided to take the girls out of daycare two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)...and that's what I wanted.  I will still be able to give the real estate thing a try and I can learn to love spending time with my girls.  I know that sounds harsh doesn't it.  I do love them...more than anything else in the world but I have a hard time spending time with them alone.  They stress me out and frustrate the crap out of me.  So, I'm looking at this experience to grow me and teach me patience.

They will still get the chance to go to school on Tuesdays for an hour for their cooking class (tho in theory I could just do that on my own as well but for now, I'll continue).  I have plans for story time, the zoo, picnics....Please wish me luck.

Secondly, Hubby and I have decided to go ahead with the IUI that is being offered with this clomid challenge I'm doing.  We figured...we have the coverage for it now...we will never regret having another child but will regret NOT having another child.  So...wish us luck with that as well.

So, the house sounds like it's coming down but things are looking up. 

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment