Monday, June 21, 2010

Can Patience be taught?

If so, can I sign up for as many classes as possible?

I wrote a post on patience back in September but it's much more relevant today.

See, the girls are home with me now three days during the week and let's face it, I'm their primary care giver during the weekend as well.

There are some mornings when five minutes after they get up....I've completely lost my patience with the girls.  Isn't that sad?  I mean, really, did they really do anything THAT bad to set me off?

They are both in the whining phases and try as I might....I can not ignore the whining and it grates on my EVERY.SINGLE.NERVE....EVERY.LAST.ONE.OF.THEM.

Today has been an exceptionally whiny day. 

How am I going to do this SEVEN DAYS A WEEK?

How am I going to add another baby to this mixture...there by multiplying the whining by three?  That's where I think I'm nuts.

So, does anyone have any tried and true lessons on teaching patience?  or am I doomed to fail?

1 comment:

  1. I figure, by the time they are grown and out of the house I will have it all figured out and have the patience of a saint. My grandchildren will benefit. :)

    ReplyDelete