Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Decorating

Grace..my 6 year old begged me to go into the attic on Sunday (humidity was like 98%) after hurting my back and dealing with her black eye, to get the Halloween decorations down.  They are currently sitting on the floor of what WAS our playroom and what WILL BE our library.


At least I have the decorations OUT!

I made this wreath
based on a tutorial found Here

I went to Home Goods last week and bought these




Finally, I made these based on a website that I can't for the life of me remember.  It's made from placemats from Pottery Barn, in fact, I'm going back there tomorrow to look for more.

I will try to take more pictures of my feeble attempts of fall decorating once I actually get it started!

TTFN

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment