Thursday, August 25, 2011

CHANGES

I've said it once, and I'm gonna say it again.  I need to make some changes.  Lifestyle changes, home changes, etc.

First and foremost, I need to get my @ss out of bed earlier than I am now.  Mornings are a zoo around our house trying to get showered and dressed and two tired girls up and ready.  I'm getting to work later and later and it's just crazy.

I'd like to fit my workout routine in there as well but since I'm currently hobbled by a strained calf muscle that might put a damper on things.  Plus, I think I have to get used to getting up earlier....let's not do it all at once eh?

Meals.....I need to get better with meal planning.  It might actually get easier with cooler weather.  I, for some odd reason, don't like using the crock pot in the summer time.  Call me odd, I know.  But really......it's been English Muffin Pizza's and Pasta a bit too often for my liking.....

I think a lot of this stems from the disorganization in my house at the moment.  That then leads to or causes or is a catalyst for the feeling of disorganization in my life.  Hopefully, once the basement is done, the house is clean(er) and the clutter all gone, maybe I will feel better.

But I still need to get my @ss out of bed much earlier.  No more pushing the snooze on my alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment