Monday, September 10, 2012

Time for a change

Since my girls are finally back in school and I have some extra time on my hand...I thought I'd take a stab and some new things for me.

I have some projects I want to do around the house; painting, staining, stenciling, that I'd love to share with you.

I thought about doing a "What I Wore post" once a week.

A what I cooked post.

Maybe a photograph post (before and/or after I teach myself how to use my camera in manual mode).

In a nutshell, I'd like to revamp my blog a bit....make it more into Something, rather than me just whining or crying all the time.  I can't guarantee that that won't happen but I'd like this blog to be more about something than nothing.

I will be asking for help along the way too.  I'm definitely not perfect and occasionally ask for help.

So...will you follow me?

Should I change the name of my blog to something different?

Stay tuned...hopefully Wednesday I can start something new and wonderful!

TTFN

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment