Making the decision to have another baby is HUGE! There are so many things to consider.
- G would be 7, A would be 5....do I want that big of a gap? would that make things easier or harder?
- I would be 41
- I would need to do IVF again...therefore, running the risk of multiples
- My stress/control issues I currently suffer......I will never be the chilaxed mom I want to be
- The stress on my marriage, can we survive?
- Am I ready for sleepless nights?
- Finances, nouf' said
But every time I see a baby, or a picture of a baby....ugh, it tugs at my heart strings. I have LOVED watching G and A grow up. Yes, it's been challenging at times and there will be more challenges in the future but....I love them to pieces.
And the girls ask me every day, can we have a baby? I know they don't really understand what they are saying and I'd never base the decision solely on what a 6 and 4 year old ask for but last night I said to G, Ava is going to be your bestest only sister and G said "But I'd really like another little sister mommy". UGH UGH UGH.
I wish someone would make this decision easier for me.