Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anxiety sucks

I suffer from anxiety.  Recently I've been suffering a lot.  I'm dealing with it RIGHT.NOW.  I feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest.  I feel all itchy.  It's been pretty bad lately all because of this crap with my brother.  And I just want it to end.

I'm tired.  I cried a lot last night.  I will probably cry tonight as well.

I'm nervous.  I need to talk to hubby again about a conversation with my brother and sister in law that I had last night and I can't share everything that we spoke about.  Many things were said in anger and maybe (or not) not meant the way they were said.  Had my sister in law not called me back, I might have said F it to Thanksgiving dinner with the family as well.

I am meeting with my therapist tomorrow night and I can't wait.  It's been a while and many things have happened since I last spoke with her.

I have anxiety over other things as well, but the anxiety over the issues with my brother are taking front and center now.

It hurts.  It hurts me physically.  I hurts me emotionally.  It hurt my soul.

Anxiety sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment