So, I'll make this into a bullet post. It's the only way I know how to get it all out.
- I signed G up for T-ball...but now feel as tho I'm regretting it and she hasn't even started. There are two practices a week from 6 to 7. WHAT? Maybe I'm being unreasonable, inflexible....but she's 6 years old. We start bedtime around 7pm. She's goo by 7:30....this child needs her sleep. And then I updated our calendar with practices and games and HOLY SH!T. I freaked out. Then I emailed the coach and found out that once games start there will be no more practices so that makes me feel a bit better.
- Along the same lines....there is a strong possibility that Hubby won't be home with A before G and I have to leave for practices/games. I'll have to leave at 5:40 to get to the practice and the games. On days that I work at the office I don't get home until 5...then have to make dinner. How/what do I make a healthy dinner that can be eaten quickly so that we can get out the door? I have a hard enough time with menu planning to begin with now I have to factor in practices and games? AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
- A...and her sleeping...what am i going to do with her. A is a terrible sleeper......she rarely goes to bed without some sort of fuss. I've gotten to the point where I let her read in bed for a bit but.....some nights she doesn't go to sleep until 8:45! She's 4!!! And I need her up around 6:30 to get her to school! On days where she naps at daycare....it's worse. It's hard too b/c hubby and I are tired and well, she doesn't understand that.
- Last night I didn't sit down from 5pm until 9 pm. Between dinner and laundry and putting laundry away and putting G to bed and really putting A to bed too..then lunches, dealing with A some more.....
- I'm very unhappy with my body. I am 10 pounds heavier than last year....I feel as tho I have a spare tire.....and I don't like it. But I'm also have a hard time trying to find time to work in exercise. I'd be happy just to walk but now with t-ball and stuff....how to do I this?
- I'm also unhappy with my haircut.....my stylist and I can't seem to get on the right page. It probably just needs more time to grow a bit but.......I just don't like what I see in the mirror every day.
- I've been cleaning out my closets....A LOT. Yesterday I got rid of two bags of clothes.....and I have another one started. I need to do the same with the girls things. I tend to keep all of their clothes.
- I'm still waiting for Stacey and Clinton to come to my door and offer my $5,000 for a complete makeover. They can throw away whatever they want. Waiting and waiting and waiting..........
- As much as I don't hate my job....I'm very much going to miss being at home this summer with my girls. I loved being home with them last summer....being able to set up the pool or the sprinkler.....it makes me sad.
- My house is a mess. We started a rather large project the weekend before we left and we are still working on replacing the molding in the master bedroom. Still mulling over finishing the basement. There are clothes EVERYWHERE. I haven't unpacked our suitcase from our vacation.....and there are summer clothes for the girls all over the floor of the living room. I need to clean that up.
- I have off from work on Good Friday an Holy Monday. I will keep the girls out of daycare on Friday and have a day to myself on Monday. I'm looking forward to both.
Well, I suppose I should get to work. I want to discuss my "vacation" in my next post.