Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My house....Part 3

So, I think I promised you a picture of the upstairs...didn't I?


Upstairs Hallway....fireplace screen used to be my great aunts.

This is A's room.  All of her furniture is black.  The bed was her crib that converted to a full size bed.

The girls bathroom.

The office...soon to be a guest bedroom again.  Entrance to the attic is in this room.

G's room....guess her name isn't really a secret anymore...not that it all that secret.  I made the headboard.  Mom mad this quilt and As.

Master bedroom.. The color of the wall is off...it's a grey blue.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  Mom made this quilt too.  I'm in the process of making a new one. It's a s.l.o.w process.

This is a project I did for the master..for my jewelry.  It's not the best picture.  But I took two shadow boxes..inserted push pins....and well.....  Oh, didn't realize Sandy, the scaredy cat is in the picture as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment