Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frustrated

Lately I've been frustrated with a lot of different things.

I'm frustrated that I can't get up before 6:30am...which then means I'm struggling to shower and get myself and everyone else in the house ready all at the same time.

I'm frustrated that, while the basement is done and I'm super duper excited about that, the rest of the house is still a mess.....and I can't seem to find the time or energy to getting it straightened out.

I'm frustrated that my almost 7 year old doesn't like the clothes I buy her even when we buy them together.  We have an almost daily fight about what she is going to wear.

I'm frustrated that I'm the heaviest I've been in years.  I used to be able to eat and do whatever I want and not have it effect me.  I put on a pair of pants yesterday and they didn't fit.  :( 

I'm frustrated with my job.  It's not fulfilling or inspiring and I really just dislike "wasting" my time here when I could be at home sewing or crafting or cleaning.  I know it's a bad attitude......but it's the one I have at the moment.

I'm frustrated with my photography lately too.  I went to Lancaster with my mom hoping to get great photo's and well....let's just say, they didn't turn out that way.  The photo's at the wedding look like crap too.

Sorry to whine...it just hasn't been a great week for me.  Just need it to be over sooner rather than later.  Thankfully, it's Thursday already.

TTFN

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this. I hope tomorrow is better.
    Just an FYI I am starting a group to help those of us who feel like this.
    http://craizeejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-on-support-group.html

    ReplyDelete