- I am sad for a blog "friend" whom I have never met. She's going thru a difficult time and it saddens me. Does that sound silly?
- I made a new recipe for a friend who came over for dinner last night. She's a foodie (love ya Jules) and I think she liked it.
- Hubby and I did not communicate very well this weekend.
- I brought home my childhood doll house that my dad had made me. It's covered in surface mold that I need to clean up but I'm excited to have it back in the house and for my girls to be able to play with it soon.
- I haven't done any sewing or crafty things lately. I've been itching to get some stuff done on the house...that's what hubby and I had a difficult time with this weekend.
- My nails are a mess
- My hairdresser colored and cut my hair for $60 on Saturday! $60!!!!! That's half of what it would have cost at the salon. I haven't been to a salon in about 9 months!
- It's been three weeks since I've worn eye shadow because of an allergic reaction to a new (to me) brand and a new (to them) formula. I go back to the eye doctor on Friday and I'm hoping I can start wearing eye makeup again.
- I went for a 2.5 mile walk yesterday. Nearly killed me but it really did feel great. I tried to run some....need to slowly work up to that. Will talk to hubby about getting a treadmill.
- We've had a mild winter, only two snow showers....not confident it will stay like that.
- I want to go on a "craftcation" sponsored by Raechel Myers or Finding My Feet but it's a long drive to Franklin, TN. It just seems like it would be so much fun.
- I'm tired, need more coffee...and some oatmeal.
- I'm doing....eh...with my "resolutions"/guidlines for the new year. I am purging more. Which feels good. I actually have the Lupus Foundation coming on Monday to take some stuff. Still more to go.
Have a great day!