Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest, oh how I *heart* thee

I have become addicted to Pinterest.  Yes, I love the site.  I could sit for hours and hours viewing beautiful interiors, craft projects, style boards, etc.

I can get lost in it all.

Lately, I've been having some "issues" with my style.  Mostly because I need to loose weight and nothing fits and more.  And yes, I know I need to start exercising before this "issue" will go away I just haven't found the time for it (but that's a topic for another post).  Therefore, I am LOVING the Style Boards that I have found on other peoples Pinterest sites.

I mean, just look at these:










Now if I can only find inexpensive substitutes for these and room in my closet, I'd be happy camper.

What is your favorite part of Pinterest?

TTFN

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Kristen! Can we go shopping together? I'll help you find bargains, promise. Can you put up a link to your Pinterest? I want to make sure I am following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn, I would LOVE to go shopping with you and I see you found me on Pinterst!

      Delete