Friday, February 24, 2012

some of my recent projects

I try to quilt.  I'm not all that great at it.  And I usually need my mom's help......she does the backing and basting and puts the binding on them....but I do the rest.

This year I have finished two quilts...a king sized quilt and a queen sized quilt and make two quilt tops.

I thought you might like to see them.

Master bedroom quilt.

Queen quilt for the guest bedroom (Fabric is Kate Spain Terrain)

Quilt Top (Kate Spain Fandango, Jelly Roll Race)
Another quilt top...this one needs two more borders (Kate Spain Central Park in a disappearing nine patch)
I just bought more fabric and a friend has asked me to price out a lap quilt and a full sized quilt for her.  I would like to try to make some dresses and tops for the girls and me and make some ball pillows as well.

Thanks for looking.

TTFN

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment