Thursday, May 12, 2011

Home pictures promised

I know I promised you home pictures and well, I've taken most of them, with the exception of the kitchen. I just have not had the time or energy to download them from my camera and post them.

We are going to Newport, RI for our anniversary this weekend. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My mom is taking the girls to her house for the weekend so I have to pack stuff up for them.....and pack for myself and the weather isn't supposed to be all that great. The high on Saturday is supposed to be 57. 57? I was hoping for warmer. It is the middle of May. I don't have any long sleeved shirts in my drawers any more. I packed them all away. And 57 by the water is chilly. But, it will be good to get away.

If I get a chance tonight, I will try to download the pictures and post some.

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. We went to Newport one year for our anniversary too...amazing! Can't wait to hear about it. You deserve some time away :-)

    ReplyDelete