Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I was going to call this post "This and That" but I've done that too much.

I don't have anything of mind blowing importance to say..I never do but I'm feeling a bit funky at the moment.  I'm tired and bored at work and completely unmotivated as well.

My house is a complete disaster area and it's stressing me out but I'll have to live with that for a bit longer.  The basement remodel has started....it is just about all cleaned out.  It is all framed.  I now need the electrician to start.....and finish....inspection...then dry wall, taping and mudding, drop ceiling, painting, trim work, carpet (not necessarily in that order).

My garage is a dumping group of things to keep and give away.  My plan was to donate most of the items to my churches rummage sale.  However, drop off for that isn't until the end of August and I'm not sure I can live with it anymore.  I might call Vietnam Vets and have them take 1/2 of what's in there.

There is stuff piled up in the dining room and living room....stuff that John needs to go through and determine if he's keeping or not.  If he's not keeping it, he's selling it on Ebay.  That is a HUGE HUGE HUGE stressor for me.  A HUGE one.  I'm trying to deal with it...thank God for my meds because I'm not sure how I'd be dealing with it without them.  I'm trying to be patient.....they JUST started working this past weekend but......

It's been almost 6 weeks since my haircut from hell....and it still looks like crap.  See here....

The color is so dull and lifeless.....my makeup is dull and lifeless.  I don't know what to do with it.  What style? What color?  Who do I go to????????

I need to start exercising.....my personal 4 letter word.  Not even to loose weight just to get into shape.

Pardon me while I scream.........  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment