Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some fun, odd, random things about.............ME

I've been procrastinating at work all morning so I might as well take some more time and finally post this...a post about me.  Enjoy!

  • I want a tattoo but I'm too chicken
  • I want another baby but I'm too chicken
  • I'm not perfect (shocker, I know)
  • Neither are my children
  • I once wrestled in green lime jello in HS for a fund raiser
  • I love to read historical novels laced with fiction and non fiction, works from Phillipa Gregory, et al.
  • I once wanted to be an archeologist
  • I once wanted to be an oceanographer
  • My current job is assistant controller
  • I failed  accounting in graduate school
  • I almost got kicked out of graduate school b/c I failed accounting
  • I suck at math
  • I can't stand to see an unmade bed
  • I started an at home decorating class, I never finished
  • I have my real estate license
  • My house is a mess and it's killing me.
  • I love my children to death but sometimes, I just need to get away on my own
  • I dream about being on What Not to Wear, getting $5000 and new clothes and a great haircut from ted Gibson
  • I like looking pretty
  • I'm vain (see above)
  • I have a very low self esteem
  • Somedays I think about packing up and moving somewhere new.
  • I miss my dad
  • I am making a quilt for my king sized bed in my Master bedroom
  • I love to take pictures and would love to have time to take more pictures.
  • I've dreamed of owning my own business.
  • I love ice cream
  • I lived in Mobile, Alabama
  • I think I broke my toe
  • I very much dislike my hair
  • Sometimes I have no idea who I am or who I'm supposed to be
  • I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up
  • I think I'm addicted to Target
  • I should probably get to work
TTFN

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment