Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random thoughts

  • It's 8:53 on Thursday night
  • I'm sick and tired of having my period and bleeding for 5 days straight
  • Cramps SUCK!!!
  • I'm dealing with Grace going to kindergarten very well.  I cry every time I think about it (damn it...there I go again).
  • I want to have another baby
  • I emailed my brother and I haven't heard from him.  I'm not sure what that means.
  • Halloween costumes are outrageously expensive
  • I have ALMOST survived my first week of work
  • I almost quit my new job yesterday
  • I had a MAJOR meltdown last night...epic.....the girls put on a puppet show to try to cheer me up.
  • It's 9:05 and Grace is still up.
  • I am Uptight and I hate that about me
  • For some reason I'm watching Ella Enchanted
  • I need to do something different with my hair...it's not working for me any more.
  • Why am I watching Ella Enchanted?
  • I wish I weren't so uptight
  • Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to join kludgymom's friday flip offs girl. You would rock it. Hope this vent helped. And I agree, periods blow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over... we'll have chocolate... or beer.

    ReplyDelete